New Horizon Westside
ANNUAL GIVING CAMPAIGN 2012 - 2013
- To achieve 100% participation from all families
- To raise at least $1,300 per class
- To raise an overall amount of $15,000
- Please divide your family contribution among each of your children and donate online . You can also send your donations in an enclosed envelope with your children to the office or their teacher.
- The school helps to make the donation process easier by also allowing parents to make a pledge of support during the campaign. Parents also have the convinience of donating online. Click Here. We ask that parents fulfill their Annual Giving pledges by May 24, 2013. See the green donation pledge form.
- School and class participation will be tracked on special posters and banners around the school as well as reported in The Weekly.
- Each class that reaches the goal of 100% participation AND a minimum of $1,800 will be rewarded with a free dress day (PS-K – a dress-up day).
- Each class that reaches the goal of 100% participation AND $2,500 will be rewarded with a pizza party, e-game party (1-8) or bouncer party (PS – K) AND a free dress day (PS-K – a dress-up day).
- The class that reaches the goal of 100% participation AND raises the highest amount of money (over the $2,500 goal) will be treated to a special field trip, a pizza party, a free dress day (PS-K – a dress-up day), AND an e-game party or bouncer party.
- Purchasing a portable science lab for the school.